We can all agree that 2020 has been challenging – holidays were cancelled, families couldn’t visit each other, destination weddings were off the table… the list goes on. It also brought new perspectives and appreciations and forced us to step out of our comfort zones and rise up to the challenge.
As we cross over into 2021, here are some of our New Year’s travel resolutions for 2021.
- Start a Travel Fund
- Create a Travel Bucketlist
- Enjoy more Isolated Country-side Escapes
- Learn a New Language
- Plan a Road Trip
- Become a Tourist in your own City
- Challenge yourself to do something you’ve never done before. (eg. Bungee Jump)
- Book Early
- Start a Travel Journal, Blog, Social Media Account
- Step out of your Comfort Zone!
There you have it, travel resolutions to help make your travels come alive in 2021. You don’t have to go to the ends of the earth to feel like an explorer. Explore your own city and country. Wherever your travels take you, be bold, be brave, and jump right in!